This Personal Data Protection Policy will apply to all Databases and / or Files that contain. Personal Data that are subject to Treatment by Claudia Fajardo
2. Identification of the Person Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data Claudia Fajardo
- Definitions: In accordance with Art. 3 of Law 1581 of 2012, the following concepts will be taken into consideration:
- Authorization: Prior, express and informed consent of the Holder to carry out the Processing of personal data.
- Database: Organized set of personal data that is subject to Treatment.
- Personal data: Any information linked or that may be associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons.
- Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the Treatment of personal data on behalf of the Person Responsible for the Treatment.
- Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the Treatment of the data.
- Owner: Natural person whose personal data are subject to Treatment;
- Treatment: Any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as the collection,storage, use, circulation or deletion.
- Principles. In accordance with Art. 4 of Law 1581 of 2012, the following concepts will be taken into consideration:
- Principle of legality: data processing is a regulated activity that must be subject to the provisions that develop it.
- Principle of purpose: it must obey a legitimate purpose.
- Principle of freedom: data processing requires the prior, express and informed consent of the owner.
- Principle of truthfulness or quality: The information subject to data processing must be truthful, complete, exact, updated, verifiable and understandable.
- Principle of transparency: the owner has the right to obtain updated information on the handling of the data from the person responsible for the data.
- Principle of access and restricted circulation: Data processing is subject to the limits imposed by law, so it can only be done by the person in charge authorized by the owner. Consequently, personal data may not be placed in means of dissemination, unless its access is controllable.
- Security principle: The information should be handled with the measures that are necessary to provide security to the records avoiding unauthorized or fraudulent access
- Principle of confidentiality: All persons involved in the processing of personal data are obliged to guarantee the reservation of information, even after the end of their relationship with any of the tasks.
- Authorization of the holder for the capture and use of data: The owner of the information must expressly authorize the use of her data to Claudia Fajardo SAS. Said authorization will be in writing and will be granted through the forms provided by Claudia Fajardo through her Website or the forms that she provides. The foregoing, understanding that the signed and completed forms are an integral part of this document. In no case will Claudia Fajardo assimilate the owner's silence to an acceptance or unequivocal conduct that can be interpreted at her convenience.
- Purpose of data processing: Claudia Fajardo, acting as Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data, for the proper development of her commercial activities, collects, stores, uses, circulates and deletes Personal Data corresponding to natural and legal persons with whom she has or has had a relationship, such as: consumers, customers, distributors, suppliers, creditors and debtors.
- Purposes and purposes of the processing of personal data: Claudia Fajardo may use the data of the Holders, who authorize it, for the following activities:
- Respond to the requests of the holders of the information
- Know sufficiently the owner of the information, with whom a relationship will be established.
- Know the eventual risk of the relationship that is established with the owner of the information who acts as a possible client, supplier, user, etc.
- Allow the participation of the Holders in marketing and promotional activities.
- Send information about changes in the conditions of the products offered
- Send information about offers related to our products
- To strengthen relationships with consumers and customers, by sending relevant information and evaluating the quality of the service through mass emails.
- Evaluate the quality of the service, carry out market studies on consumption habits and statistical analysis for internal uses;
- Respond to inquiries, requests, complaints and claims that are made by the holders of the information.
- Any other activity of a similar nature to those described above that is necessary to develop the corporate purpose of Claudia Fajardo SAS
- In handling supplier data, Claudia Fajardo SAS will process the information in order to: (i) evaluate compliance with its obligations; (ii) process your payments and verify outstanding balances.
- Rights of Claudia Fajardo SAS regarding the processing of personal data: Claudia Fajardo will be able to:
- Store and process all the information provided by the owner in one or more databases, so that it is convenient for its end and purposes.
- Sort and classify the information received from the holders.
- Verify, investigate or compare the information provided with any information that is legitimately available.
- Consult, compare and evaluate all the information stored in the databases of any credit, financial, judicial or security risk center legitimately constituted, of a state or private nature, national or foreign, or any commercial or commercial database services that allow to establish comprehensively and historically complete the behavior of the owner of the data.
- Rights of the holders of personal data: Natural persons whose Personal Data is the object of data processing have the following rights:
- Know the Personal Data on which the treatment is being carried out.
- Request the correction, modification or rectification of their personal data.
- Request proof of authorization for the processing of their personal data.
- Be informed, upon request, of the use that has been given to their Personal Data.
- Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
- Request the deletion of their Personal Data and / or revoke the authorization granted for the treatment thereof, by submitting a claim.
- Free access to their personal data that is subject to treatment.
- Duties of Claudia Fajardo in the processing of personal data: Claudia Fajardo SAS recognizes that personal data is the property of the people to whom they refer and only they can decide on them. In this sense, it will make use of the personal data collected only for the purposes for which it is duly empowered and respecting, in any case, the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Requests, Queries, Complaints and Claims and Response to the Holders of Personal Data The holders of processed Personal Data have the right to access their Personal Data and the details of said Treatment, as well as to rectify, update or request their deletion when they consider that they prove to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their obtaining, as well as object to the treatment for specific purposes. Said requests, inquiries, complaints and claims may be processed through: Email: email@example.com
- Process for the processing of petitions, inquiries, complaints and claims: The process for the processing of petitions, inquiries, complaints and claims is in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, which establishes that:
– They will be formulated through the means authorized by the person responsible for the treatment.
– They will be attended within a maximum term of 10 business days from the date of receipt.
– When it is not possible to attend the query within a period of 10 days, the interested party will be informed, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which the query will be attended, which in no case may exceed 5 business days after expiration. of the first term.
– The claim will be made through a request addressed to the person responsible for the treatment, accompanying the documents that you want to enforce.
If the claim is incomplete, the interested party will be required to correct the faults.
– After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant
presenting the required information, it will be understood that he has withdrawn the claim.
– In the event that Claudia Fajardo SAS is not competent to resolve it, she will
notify the corresponding person within a maximum term of two (2) business days and will inform the interested party of the situation.
– The maximum term to attend the claim will be 15 business days from the day following the date of receipt.
– When it is not possible to attend the claim within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed 8 business days following theexpiration of the first term. A complaint can only be filed with the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce (SIC) once the consultation or claim process has been exhausted before the person responsible for the treatment.
- Sensitive data handling. In accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, sensitive data will be understood as those that affect the privacy of the owner or whose improper use may generate discrimination against him. Cases in which the owner is not obliged to supply the information.
- Applicable legislation. This Personal Data Protection Policy is governed by the provisions of current Colombian legislation on the protection of Personal Data: Law 1581 of 2012 and other regulations that modify, repeal or replace it.
- Validity This Personal Data Protection Policy is valid from June 10-2021