TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Claudiafajardo.com Website.
The following Terms and Conditions govern the proper use of this website – claudiafajardo.com and the content available on or through this website, including any content derived from it (the"Website"). We declare that the Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time, at any time, without any notification, only by publishing the changes on the Website, for which we recommend consulting them constantly. By using the website, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions as they relate to the use of the website, otherwise you will not be able to use the website.
- Property Rights. Claudia Fajardo is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights, title and interests on the website claudiafajardo.com; of all content (including, visual media, videos, copies,texts, software, titles, etc.), codes, data and materials thereof, the appearance and the environment, the design and organization of the Website and the compilation of the contents, codes, data and materials on the Website, including copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights and other intellectual properties and economic rights. The use of the Website does not grant you under any circumstances ownership of the material provided by the Website.Claudia Fajardo is the sole editor of the Website and as such, reserves the right to modify it and correct any errors without prior notification.
- Limited License. The client can access and view the content of the Website from their computer or from any other electronic means, and, unless otherwise indicated, make individual copies or prints of the content of the Website for their personal use only.
- Prohibited Use. Any distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of the Website, or of any of the content, codes, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited, unless it has been authorized in writing by Claudiafajardo.com., Or by some other applicable rights holder. Therefore, the client undertakes not to alter, edit, delete or remove part of the content that may change the meaning or appearance or purpose of any of the content, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website. The customer acknowledges that they do not acquire any property rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website. If you make any other use of the Website, or of the contents, codes, data or materials that are found there or that are available through the Website, except as previously stipulated, you may violate copyright laws, and you may be subject to legal liability for such unauthorized use.
- User Information. Claudiafajardo.com can ask the customer to provide certain personalized information, the above in order to create a user that makes the use of the Website easier. Noting that the client is solely responsible for the accuracy of the content of the user's information. Claudia Fajardo will collect personal information through any related system on the website, and will treat the information confidentially and its use will be exclusively for purposes associated with the services provided by the brand.
- Processing of Personal Data and Authorization of Report to Risk Centers. In accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, as well as the regulations that modify, replace and/or repeal them, the Parties in the development of their commercial activities, declare that they have complied with the obligations provided for in Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013 regarding the processing of personal data; guarantees the right to habeas data of the holders of personal information; and they mutually authorize the processing of personal data on the occasion of the execution of this Contract.
- Account And Password. The Website will provide customers with the possibility of creating an account, which is the sole responsibility of the User, who must: i) maintain the confidentiality of said virtual account numbers and password; ii) frequently update and check their password; iii) notify immediately, if they become aware of the unauthorized use of their account or of any breach of security measures.The account will be enabled through an email, which must be provided by the user, and will be through which they can accept or reject the subscription to the page and can authenticate purchases made online, as well as receive the advertising guidelines of the brand .
- Submitted Materials. Unless specifically requested, we will not receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information, or other material from the client through the Website, by email or in any other way. Any information or other materials presented to us will be considered non-confidential.
- Prohibited User Conduct. The client guarantees and agrees that, while using the Website and the various services and articles offered on or through the Website, they will not: i) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website . ii) will participate in surfing the net, to obtain information that belongs to the Website, such as: email addresses, physical addresses or other personal or contact information, including, without limitation, any information found on any server or database related to the Website and iii) will not attempt to destroy, decode, or alter the Website and the services that are offered.
- Links to the Website. The client agrees that if the Website includes a link to any other website, said link will open in a new browser window. The client agrees not to download or use images stored on this Website on another website, for any purpose.
- Order of Products. Different products will be put on sale through the Website. If you order any product, you hereby warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. You are obliged to pay the full price of any purchase you make as well as the applicable taxes. If the payment is not received by Claudiafajardo.com, by the issuer of the credit or debit card used, or its agents, you are obliged to pay all the amounts due at the time of the claim on our part.
- Products Offered. The products published on the Website, their specifications,characteristics and photographs correspond to the reality of the product offered, therefore, in the event that the information does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customers may cancel the purchase.
- Prices. The prices published on the Website include the value of VAT, as well as all applicable taxes and levies. The prices are subject to the availability of the products in the inventory and may be modified. In the same way, the promotions that are published will be subject to the availability of the products offered and the conditions that are stipulated in each case.
- Product Availability. The availability shown on the Website is indicative and corresponds to the daily inventory. We declare that there is no commitment to hold products, in the event that the transaction is completed and the product is sold out. In the event that there is no product availability or it belongs to past collections, the user may contact Claudia Fajardo for information on inventory replenishment or to request manufacturing. Contact will be made through the WhatsApp number +57 3214539989 or through firstname.lastname@example.org. Claudia Fajardo reserves the right to evaluate each request and approve or reject it, previously informing the user. Likewise, Claudia Fajardo will make special designs on request. Special designs on request cannot be exchanged or returned, since they correspond to a specific request.
13.1. Product availability in the cart: The products that you add to the shopping cart at claudiafajardo.com will not be reserved until the purchase is made. After 15 minutes of inactivity it can be released to another person interested in the product.
- Payment. After confirming the order on the Website, the client will be directed to PagoAgil to follow the corresponding process. PagoAgil is the platform in charge of managing financial information and validating payments, therefore when making an order the client authorizes the handling of this information in the terms given by PagoAgil. Claudia Fajardo SAS is not responsible for the information that is provided to PagoAgil for the purchase.
- Billing. The customer authorizes the invoice to be sent to them along with their purchase and to be issued with the data registered by the customer at the time of making the purchase, this billing info cannot be changed once the purchase is made.
- Shipping costs. The value of the shipment to the address provided by the client will depending on the location of the population and weight of the products, this will be assumed by the client, unless otherwise agreed with Claudia Fajardo. In any case, the customer will always be clear about the value of the shipment before accepting the purchase.
- Delivery of the Product. The delivery of the products purchased by the customer will be made at the address provided by the customer.
17.1. National deliveries (Colombia): Shipments within Colombia are made through the Envía carriers. We ship within Colombia for 10,000 COP. Delivery times for national orders are between 2-7 business days depending on the destination city. Purchases made during weekends or holidays will be processed and shipped the next business day. Once the payment is processed, we will send the tracking number and a tracking link of the shipment through the registered email. Please make sure to leave a valid phone number, email and address in the payment information.
17.2. International deliveries (Outside of Colombian territory). Shipments outside of Colombia are made through Fedex. We make international shipments at no cost for purchases equal to or greater than $ 100 USD. Shipments for purchases under $ 100 USD will cost $ 30 USD. Please note that once you receive your product, duties and taxes may be applied by the customs of your country which is not included in the value of your purchase. Delivery times for orders outside of Colombia are 3-10 business days depending on the destination country. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed and shipped the next business day. Once your payment is processed, we will send you a tracking number and a tracking link of your shipment by email. Please make sure to leave a valid phone number, email and address in the payment information.
17.3. Non-receipt of the product. In the event that the shipping carrier is not able to deliver at the address of the recipient listed in the guide, the delivery attempt will be recorded, they will communicate with the sender/recipient to define when the second delivery attempt. Envía makes two delivery attempts, if after these two attempts the delivery is not carried out, Envía will inform the recipient of the date on which they can approach an office to pick up the shipment. If it is not claimed by the user within that period and more than 15 days have elapsed, said shipment will be considered as non-distributable and the delay process will be processed. In the event that the Fedex carrier is unable to deliver to the recipient's address listed in the Fedex guide, they will record the attempted delivery and the carrier will make a second attempt on the same day or the next day. If it is not possible to deliver the shipment in a second attempt, the carrier will make a third delivery attempt. If after a third delivery attempt the delivery is not carried out, the recipient will be informed of the date on which he may approach an office to collect said shipment.
17.4. Responsibility of the product upon receipt. Once the product is received, no one is authorized to remove it from the delivery site. Any additional authorization made on the item is the responsibility of the customer.
- Exchange policies. Claudia Fajardo does not change the product, or return money, if it does not correspond to a disagreement in the quality of the product, which must be objective and demonstrable and must be informed to Claudia Fajardo through the number +57 3214539989 via WhatsApp or by email email@example.com
- Arrangements. Claudia Fajardo repairs all the parts made by the company, for this the client must inform the company through the number +57 3214539989 via WhatsApp or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once Claudia Fajardo is aware of this, she will evaluate that the arrangement request is within the warranty period and will report the associated costs, which must be assumed by the client. All arrangements will be made at Claudia Fajardo's workshop, which is located at CLL 85 # 19ª-25 in the city of Bogotá, Colombia.
- Retractions. The client will have the right to retract the purchase made, as long as it is stated within 5 business days from the delivery of the goods or the conclusion of the contract, within the terms provided by Law 1328 of 2011 in the Art. 47. In order for the right of withdrawal to apply, the customer must return the product in the same conditions as it was received and assume the transport costs and the others that the return of the product entails, covering them at the appropriate time indicated by Claudia Fajardo and the carrierin charge. In any case, Claudia Fajardo will be able to evaluate the state of the product and in case of not complying with the quality conditions explained above, it will not be accepted.
- Warranty. All parts are guaranteed for 30 calendar days against manufacturing defects, which are counted from the time of purchase. Shipping costs are not included.To guarantee the duration of the pieces please click here. For more information about the care of the pieces and recommendations contact us at +57 3214539989 via Whatsapp or email@example.com. Claudia Fajardo is exonerated of the responsibility of the guarantee, when it is demonstrated that the defect comes from: i) the improper use of the product by the Client or, ii) when the Client evidently has not followed the instructions for the care of the product in accordance to what is indicated in the care of the pieces.
- Refund of money. Once the client expresses their intention to retract a purchase, according to article 47 of Law 1328 of 2011, they must request the reversal of the accounting charge, the above filling out the form that is loaded on the Claudiafajardo.com Website. In no case will returns be made on discounted products.
- Indemnification. The User agrees to indemnify, defend in litigation and exonerate Claudia Fajardo from all responsibility, as well as the directors, managers, commercials and employees, against the claims of third parties (the compensation includes, among others, the expenses of the intervening attorneys and court costs) filed based on, or derived from, the User's access to the Website and the use made of it, the Information provided by the User, or the breach by the User of the terms and conditions of this contract.
- Rights of the Information Holder. The client, owner of the information, has the right to: i) know, update and rectify their personal data in front of those responsible or in charge of the treatment of these; ii) be informed, by the person responsible for the processing of personal data of the use that is given to them, upon request, regarding; iii) present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints for infringements of their rights; iv) revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of personal data when the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected; v) make inquiries and requests when deemed necessary or consider that his rights have been violated with respect to the use and handling of his information.
- Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data. The person responsible for the treatment of the information will be CLAUDIA FAJARDO which has the following contact info:
Address: Cll. 85 # 19ª-25 Bogotá-Colombia Phone: +57 3214539989
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. These regulations will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Colombia.
- Modifications to the Website. Claudiafajardo.com can terminate, change, suspend ordiscontinue any aspect of the Website or the services of the Website at any time; restrict,suspend or terminate the access of any of the users to the Website and / or its services if they believe that you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions.